Modus Utilites Ltd, has the experience and capability through it’s people and supply partners, to deliver a variety of services in the UK power and contestable markets, as well as undertaking works for private clients and industrial customers.
We have extensive accreditation under the Lloyds NERS registration scheme and the type of work elements we undertake include :
- Provision of Project Management Services Including Senior Authorised Persons, Planners and Project Managers experienced in works ranging from cable installation to substation construction
- Provision of design services up to 132kv
- Provision of civils resource to excavate and lay cable from low voltage up to 132kv distribution networks, including reinstatment in both the public highway and private land. This capability includs all streetwork management.
- Provision of electrical resource to undertaken jointing/fitting works up to 33kv.
- Contestable works: We are fully conversant with the requirements of undertaking contestable connections and we work closely with the clients, DNO and landowner to ensure minimum disruption. Completed Installation are fully tested and all working areas reinstated in accordance with the local network operator’s land owner’s requirements.
- Switchgear and transformer installation and replacement.
- Assets repair and maintenance including fault finding.
- Provision of civil engineering resources and capability to undertake substation construction.
- Completion of all as built drawings & O&M Manuals
Experienced to undertake works as the Principal Contractor in accordance with CDM 2015.